Last updated 16 March 2021
1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. JTA Distributors complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer the services/products provided on our website and to allow us to process orders and payments and arrange shipping. We do not take or hold details of your credit/debit cards as these are separately taken and held securely by Sagepay or PayPal during the payment process and are not revealed to us.
3. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
4. We occasionally email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email/newsletter service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
5. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
7. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
8. We may send occasional emails/newsletters to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
9. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
11. Financial transactions are completed via PayPal or Sagepay using secure encrypted connections. All credit/debit card information is securely processed by PayPal or Sagepay and your card numbers are never revealed to us or stored on our web site.
12. This Web site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and web site optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will NOT be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
( www.doraplimsolls.co.uk )
Our contact details are as follows:
94 Ollands Road
Tel: 01953 852929